Tuesday, October 18, 2011

When you just Can't help by Snoop

      Almost four years ago I met a boy. He was everything a girl could possibly dream of, the spitting image of the tall, dark and handsome hollywood says we should want. We were together for a year and half of my life till it came to a bitter end. He met a girl who I do not know personally, from others accounts she can only be described as a determined, obnoxious, hearless bitch. Since I found myself in the way of her warpath I can't help but agree with this discription. It takes a very special person to come between a couple, to go out of their way to try and get someone they know is in a relationship. But it also takes two to tango, he wasn't innocent in anyway.
       That happened 2 years ago, and since then they broke up and he found his way back. I might be considered a doormat for allowing someone to hurt me so and then take them back. I made my mistakes as well, we met at such a young age that we needed time to find ourselves, see other people. If it was meant to be then it finds a way to be.
       Even though I have forgiven him and we have started over with a blank slate....I can't help but snoop. The old pictures of them together that are still on facebook, the old comments that they shared back and forth, reading the "I love you's" and "miss you too's". I know that if I want this to work the second time around those things need to be ignored, but they happened their there and they mock you. I'm I the only one who can't help but think that I'm an idiot for giving him a second chance, a second chance that maybe he doesn't deserve after the pain he put me threw, yes it was so long ago but the thought of it still brings a flip flop in my stomach and a cringe in heart.
If you are going to love, You also need to Forgive.


There's really not a doubt in my mind that this is the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. In time I suppose everyone needs to learn to forgive the mistakes others make, Including the man that broke your heart and the girl who stood by his side and laughed about it.

THAT GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment