Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Who Do You Have But A Bottle of Whiskey

     Theres a fine line between an alcoholic and You...if theres even a line at all anymore. I tried to help, but instead you slapped my hand away and pushed me aside.
    My Ex is the most troubled, lost soul around. I have always had a problem where I am madly attracted to those that you can just tell needs your help. But you can't help someone who refuses to help himself. When I ended things with my highschool sweetheart I met a guy who I figured would be my rebound. Have fun with him for a couple of months and throw him away, have him help me move on from my broken heart....well that rebound a year of the most rocky and turbulent rollercoaster of emotions. I fell in love..something I didn't expect or want for that matter. At first the relationship was strictly psychical, I won't lie it was amazing. Just a physical bond that made you completely forget the outside world....just pure bliss. However in time feelings came into play what was just suppose to be sex turned into a relationship...a relationship of constant fighting, argueing, hatred, and making up.
       Over the year that passed we broke up and got back together too many times to count. But when we both walked away for good the things that were said were completely unforgiveable. The disrespect and resentment that came out of that relationship was just sad to say the least. I loved him I cared about him and I'll admit..I just wanted to fix him. I wanted to cure him of his depression, make him reallize that he didn't need to drink a 12 case of beer by himself every night. But my help was seen him a different light.... to him I couldn't accept him or love him for who he was. Over countless arguments that that was not the case, that I simply just didn't want to see him waste his life or die at a young age....he could never see this.

       Today I'm in love with another. As for him he found someone who can accept him for his ciggerettes and booze for now, until she as well reallizes that she can not change that coward.

THAT GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment